We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with minimal supervision to write and bug fixes distributed computing, networking and database s/w. Working remotely or on campus in Stockholm to support a small size (15 people) organization/team. This is NOT a front-end, java, web development job.
Location: Remote or Stockholm, Sweden
Start Date: August 1st, 2016 or Sooner
Duration: 6 months - 1 year (D.O.E. “Depending On Experience”)
- 5+ years experience in s/w development with a BS in computer science
- C, C++, GO (a bonus)
- Full stack or backend system programing
- Unix and networking stack knowledge
- Open source, API
- Tools: active on Github, familiarity with Slack
- Big Data stack — Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
- Machine Learning
- Network security is a plus
- Go is preferred. C/C++ acceptable.
Place of assignment
+1 925 285 4094